|Tenor and piano, c.3'00
The opening piano quavers evoke a sense of peace & stillness, above which floats the tenor melody.
Angels' Wings - sheet music
$8.00 for instant PDF download see:
|Grades 4 - Dip.
15 piano works by Wirripang-published, Australian Women Composers 2014.
Especially written and selected for this album as edited by Katie Zhukov and it includes a CD of each work recorded by Katie Zhukov.
The aim of this new Australian Women Composers’ Piano Anthology is to provide a platform for both established as well as the emerging female composers. The new repertoire is written in a variety of styles (Classical, Romantic, 20h century and contemporary), and is suitable for intermediate-to-advanced students.
1. The Adventurous Platypus (Jenny Lee-Robins) Grade 4, c.1'15
2. Farewell (Jennifer Trynes) Grade 4, c.2'15
3. Reflections in the Still Water (Barbara Durham) Grade 5, c.3'05
4. Aslant a Brook (May Howlett) Grade 5, c.3'15
5. Section 32 (Yvonne Barton-Leach) Grade 5, c.3'30
6. Red Sky at Dawn (Joanne Burrows) Grade 6, c.3'50
7. Raindrops (Carolyn Morris) Grade 6, c.3'25
8. Triptych 3rd Movement (Christina Green) Grade 7, c1'20
9. Soliloquy (Jocelyn E Kotchie) Grade 7, c.6'00
10. Remnant (Nicole Murphy) Grade 8, c.3'25
11. The Seduction of Andalucia (Amanda Handel) Grade 8, 4'10
12. Retro Rag (Ann Carr-Boyd) Dip., c.5'45
13. The Night Ship (Diana Blom) Dip., c.4'55
14. Anywhere (Jane Hammond) Dip., c.5'10
15. Music from a Quiet Place (Betty Beath) Dip, c.5'30
The Adventurous Platypus - sheet music and audio
Farewell - sheet music and audio
Reflections in the Still Water - sheet music and audio
Aslant a Brook - sheet music and audio
Section 32 - sheet music and audio
Red Sky at Dawn- sheet music and audio
Raindrops - sheet music and audio
Triptych 3rd Movement - sheet music and audio
Soliloquy - sheet music and audio
Remnant - sheet music and audio
The Seduction of Andalucia - sheet music and audio
Retro Rag - sheet music and audio
The Night Ship - sheet music and audio
Anywhere - sheet music and audio
Music from a Quiet Place - sheet music and audio
$45.00 for instant PDF download:
score and part
|Tuba or Trombone and Piano, c.2'00. Grade 5 AMEB
This piece is inspired by the ocean and the sense of wonder it brings. The piano semi-quavers in the opening bars represent the sun sparkling on the water's surface. The lyrical, soaring phrases of the tuba take the listener deeper into the depths of the ocean, to the world of whales and other majestic sea creatures.
Beneath the Waves - sheet music
$18.00 for instant PDF download see:
Score and part
Instrumental, score and parts
Score and parts
|Alto and Bass flute and piano, c.12'00
A work for low flutes repertoire which showcases the singing, lyrical nature of both flutes. Inspired by the Great Ocean Road in Victoria where the crystal clear ocean is overlooked by lush forest.
1. Awakening, c.3'50
2. Skylarking, c.1'45
3. Turquoise Sea, c.3'25
4. Ocean Ride, c.2'10.
Composed in 2013
Awakening- sheet music
Skylarking - sheet music
Turquoise Sea - sheet music
Ocean Ride - sheet music
$55.00 for instant download see:
Score and part
Score and parts
|Flute, oboe, clarinet, horn and bassoon, c.7'00.
Suitable for advanced players. The four movements of this wind quintet include a lively opening Allegro con brio, followed by a syncopated and light-hearted Bossa Nova, an expressive and serene Pastorale and a vibrant and energetic Vivace finale. Composed in 2010
Audio performed by: Claire Nicholson flute, Carolyn Morris oboe, Rina D'Cruz clarinet, Tom Campbell horn, Linda Pearson bassoon.
Allegro con brio - sheet music and audio
Bossa Nova - sheet music and audio
Pastorale - sheet music and audio
Finale - sheet music and audio
$50.00 for instant download see: