|A collection of 40 rhythmic drills for advanced students to clap, tap, read and count. Designed and sequenced to develop and improve recognition and reading rhythmic patterns.
|A collection of more than 50 pieces including notes, for teaching and developing great aural skills.
Teaching and information book
ISBN1876829 12 5
|Comprehensive guide to the cor anglais and oboe and and extensive repertoire list and valuable program notes.
Welcome to the wonderful world of musical wind instruments! The cor anglais and oboe belong to the class of wind instrument called the double reed. The bassoon and contra-bassoon are the other members of the double-reed family. The purpose of this book is to give you access to the cor anglais and oboe; how to play them, what to play on them and the techniques that will help you play them well.
It is also a vital guide for the music lover as it will inform you as to the repertoire of these instruments and will help promote your listening pleasure. Very little is written about the cor anglais so this book seeks to promote it along with the oboe, both often heard but rarely recognised.
Includes a CD of cor anglais works performed by Rachel Tolmie - Simply, Cor Anglais
|A book designed specifically to introduce the notes of the clarion register in a way which makes them easy to assimilate. Each note is dealt with easily and thoroughly, with tuneful studies, before moving on to the next note. Also included are exercises for the student to practise reading in the upper register, and some simple, familiar tunes.
This book is intended as a supplement to any of the available tutor books, many of which deal with the clarion register notes rather too abruptly, and with insufficient time for the development of familiarity.
60 exercises of auditory skills for all musicians. The ability to internalise sound and hear music "in your head" can be developed. The first step in achieving this is for the student to sing, to hum or vocalise and develop in confidence with this aspect of music making. Sol Fa, the movable Doh system used by Kodaly is one way which can be used to develop this skill. Composed 2012
Ms Jo's Sol Fa - sheet music samples
|A collection of 30 rhythmic drills for students to clap, tap, read and count. Designed and sequenced to develop and improve recognitition and reading of rhythmic patterns.
ISMN 979 0 720106021
|13 works listed on the ANZCA Flute Syllabus 2010. Grades 4-Assoc Dip Performance as published by Wirripang. Includes a CD of all works and separate book of parts.
1. Nawang Wulan, Guardian of Earth and Rice (Betty Beath), c.2'30, grade 5
2. Blinding Moon, (Amanda Handel), c.2'05, grade 4
3. Dream Tune,(Amanda Handel), c.3'15, grade 4
both from Nightscapes
4. From a Bridge of Dreams (Betty Beath), c.3'30, grade 5
5. Ann and Del in Oz (Ann Carr-Boyd), c.5'00, grade 5
6. By the Lily Pond, (Horace Keats arr Brennan Keats), c.4'00, grade 5
7. Mermaids (Horace Keats arr Brennan Keats), c.1'25, grade 5
Both 6 and 7 from the album Quiet Waters
8. Echo for Flute and Piano (Horace Keats, c.2'50, grade 6
9. Moonlight Mirage (Amanda Handel), c.3'50, grade 6
10. Over the Quiet Waters (Horace Keats arr Brennan Keats), c.2'10, grade 7
11. Sea Breeze (Horace Keats arr Brennan Keats), c.0'55, grade 7
Both 10 and 11 from the album Quiet Waters
Assoc Dip Performance
12. Driftwood (Amanda Handel), c. 10'00
13. Vapours of Delphi, (Amanda Handel) c.7'00
For more details on these works, sample page of each and audio samples see title of each work and/or composers on this website.
|28 Selected Australian piano works on the 2009-2010 ANZCA piano syllabus in one album. Grades 2- L.Perf. Dip. 122 pages.
1. Boogie Man Jack (from Jazamatazz album) - Jocelyn Kotchie
2. Dragon's Lair (from Magical Mystical album) - Jocelyn Kotchie
3. Boppy Bagatelle (from A Pinch of This .. A Dash of That album) Jocelyn Kotchie
4. Meandering Mazurka (from A Pinch of This .. A Dash of That album)
5. Jazzamatazz (from Jazamatazz album) - Jocelyn Kotchie
6. Blacksmith's Anvil (from Magical Mystical album) - J. Kotchie
7. Mystic Journey (from Magical Mystical album)
8. A Change is Coming (from Music for the Heart and Soul album) - Mark Matthews
9. Deeper (from Music for the Heart and Soul album)
10. Thinking of You (from Music for the Heart and Soul album)
11. Autumn Leaves (from Music for the Heart and Soul album)
12. Bitter Sweet (from Music for the Heart and Soul album)
13. Emily's Etude (from Music for the Heart and Soul album)
14. Sun Shower (from Piano Music album) - Amanda Handel
15. Ceann-uidhe - Jocelyn Kotchie
16. Rag for Razz - Ann Carr-Boyd
17. Blue Bay (from Piano Music album) - Amanda Handel
18. Battle of Camlann - Jocelyn Kotchie
19. The Cycle Race (from All at Sixes and Sevens) - Paul Paviour
20. Daybreak - Phillip Wilcher
21. Grasstree Hill - Ann Carr-Boyd
22. Tiny Flower (from Piano Music album) - Amanda Handel
23. Early in Autumn - Horace Keats
24. Nocturne - Jocelyn Kotchie
25. Leap Frog (from All at Sixes and Sevens) - Paul Paviour
26. Once I was Crazy Now I'm Just Mad - ( from solo piano album) - Frank Millward
Assoc Performer Diploma
27. Summerhaze - Ann Carr-Boyd
Licentiate Performer Diploma
28. Wind Chimes - Phillip Wilcher
A CD of most of these works will also accompnay the album
Sample sheet music of each of these works, together with many sound extracts, are found with individual listings
|18 songs listed on the ANZCA Singing Syllabus 2009-2010. Grades 4-8. Includes vocal CD
published by Wirripang
1. The Little Birdling in the Tree (Horace Keats) c.1'50
2. Museum Garden (Ann Carr-Boyd) c.5'0
3. Natures Changes (John Wayne Dixon) c.2'35
4. Lullaby (Miriam Hyde) C. 0'50
5. Bush Cradle Song (Horace Keats) c.1'10
6. The Garden of Death (Horace Keats) c.1'19
7. Squiggly Brush Strokes (Ann Carr-Boyd) c.4'0
8. The Lotus Pool (Miriam Hyde) c.1'10
9. My Dark-Eyed Acushla (Horace Keats) c.3'0
10. Italian Landscape (Ann Carr-Boyd) c.5'0
11. First Person Feminine ii or iii (Ian Cooper) c.1'25
13. Before the Spring (Miriam Hyde) c.1'10
14. The Trouble with Geraniumns (Stephen Yates) c.1'43
15. Sparrow (Betty Beath) c.1'20
16. The Wind in the Sedges (Miriam Hyde) c.1'35
17. Love Song (R J Stove) c. 2'25
18. Four Epigrams iv (Stephen Yates) c.2'50
For more details on these songs, including audio samples see 'Teaching Resources' or 'Print Music Albums' on this website
|18 Songs as listed on the Trinity College Singing Syllabus from 2005 to 2010. Includes vocal CD
1 Lullaby (Stove), c.3'34
2 An Angry Cactus Does No Good (Yates), c.1'50
3 The Trouble with Geraniums (Yates), c.1'44
4 Dreams at Eventide (Keats), c.2'49
5 My Dark-eyed Acushla (Keats), c.3'22
6 I Will Build my House in the Water (Keats), c.1'39
7 The Lamb (Keats), c.3'48
8 Love's Secret (Keats), c.2'12
9 Plucking the Rushes (Keats), c.2'35
10 Love Song (Stove), c.2'26
11 Epigram I (Yates), c.2'41
12 Epigram II (Yates), c.1'38
13 Epigram III (Yates), c.1'38
14 Epigram IV (Yates), c.2'49
15 Nature's Changes (Dixon), c.2'32
16 Columbine (Keats), c.2'04
17 Sea Wraith (Keats), c.3'10
18 Evening (Dixon), c.3'02
For more details on these songs, including audio samples see individually listed songs or "Songs From Australia" on this website.
|52 piano solos as the title implies - for early grades.
Graded pieces for students to learn in one week - Levels Nursery-5.
One of three albums.
So You Haven't Practiced Book 2- sheet music